Friday, January 24, 2014

Perfection at it's FINEST!

 
 I am a child of God,

And he has sent me here,

Has given me an earthly home

With parents kind and dear.

Lead me, guide me, walk beside me,

Help me find the way.

Teach me all that I must do

To live with him someday.

 "Understanding who these children are and their potential in God’s kingdom can help us have a greater desire to meet the challenges more patiently—more lovingly. The Lord will help us teach our children if we will do all that is within our power. Families are forever, and the Savior wants us to succeed. As we seek the Spirit, we can receive the comfort, guidance, and reassurance we need to fulfill the responsibilities and receive the blessings of parenthood." -Coleen K Menlove

President Hinckley said: "Of all the joys of life, none other equals that of happy parenthood. Of all the responsibilities with which we struggle, none other is so serious. To rear children in an atmosphere of love, security, and faith is the most rewarding of all challenges. The good result from such efforts becomes life’s most satisfying compensation."

How could you not believe that God is our Loving Heavenly Father after seeing a new born baby.. better yet TWO! I know that Heavenly Father has entrusted each of His Children to Earthly Parents & that the Family is ordained of God! Learn more at http://www.lds.org/topics/family-proclamation (:

Congratulations to My Bro Will & Sister In Law Leilani on the Birth of HANDSOME TWINS! Families are Eternal! Thankful, Grateful & Blessed to be a part of HIS Plan of Happiness!
My Nephews: Matthew & Finau born on January 23rd, 2014

 

No comments:

Post a Comment