Wednesday, January 15, 2014

YOUNG WOMEN'S

...Klamath Falls 1st Young Women's...

This past Sunday January 12th, 2014 My Companions (Sister Durfey & Sister Fisher) & I had the wonderful opportunity to teach the Young Women's in the Klamath Falls 1st Ward! The Young Women's organization consists of Young Women ages 12-18.. I LOVE YOUNG WOMEN'S! If I could stay in Young Women's for the rest of my life... It would be a done deal!


How can I know my Heavenly Father?

We are daughters of our Heavenly Father, who loves us and wants us to draw near to Him. He has given us the opportunity to pray to Him and has promised to hear and answer our prayers. We can also come to know Him as we study the scriptures and the words of latter-day prophets and as we strive to become more like Him by following His will.

Think about your relationship with your Father in Heaven. When have you felt closest to Him? What were you doing that allowed you to feel closer to Him? This lesson helped me to know my Heavenly Father more as well as appreciating his role in my life along with my own Father - Sione Falepapalangi. Check out this Video & think about what Heavenly Father has done for you as well as your Earthly Father...


Earthly Father, Heavenly Father
Men on Earth have the opportunity to become fathers and experience some of the same joys that our Heavenly Father feels for us. Fatherhood is a dive responsibility to be cherished.
(www.mormonchannel.org)

That was totally me growing up.. Always trusting never questioning.. taking everything for granted & laying my head in the comfort my parents provided! I've been taking things for granted way too often.. I'm so thankful for my own Father who carries His responsibility towards our Family! I'm thankful for My Heavenly Father & all that he continues to do for Me.. One day I hope to marry a worthy Priesthood holder who can be as great as a Father figure as my very own!



1 comment:

  1. I would like to testify that what my companion Sister Fale said is true!!

    ReplyDelete