Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's been REAL!

I LOVE serving out here in Klamath Falls in the 1st Ward as well as in the YSA Branch! I LOVE my Companions - Sister Durfey & Sister Fisher! This TRIO is AMAZING! I'm so GRATEFUL for everything that I've been able to learn from them & from this area... Missions are AMAZING & it was about that time again..... TRANSFERS! Transfers happen every 6 weeks & it's when Missionaries are moved around to different areas within the Mission, get new companions or just stay where they're at... I have a STRONG Testimony of transfers here in the Oregon Eugene Mission. I know that our Mission President - President Young is truly inspired of God & that He doesn't leave His knees until He knows where EACH Missionary is needed & what responsibility they will carry! President Young leads this Mission the way Heavenly Father & our Savior Jesus Christ would have it be led! I know that with ALL of my Heart because I've experienced  it first hand along with many of my fellow Missionaries! Every time I get transferred or I get a new companion... I always find out WHY I was so blessed to have these changes occur to me! I have FULL confidence & trust in President Young & everyday Heavenly Father shows me WHY I'm serving where ever I'm serving at that very moment! 
Beautiful Young Women's of the Klamath Falls 1st Ward

Our last Sunday in Klamath Falls we had the another opportunity to teach the Young Women's.. The Lesson was focused on our Individual Worth. "Who I am?" & "Who I can become?" It was amazing to see & learn from each of these girls how much potential we truly have & how often we live beneath our privileges! I'm grateful that my Savior is SO aware of Me & who I can become.. I know He loves us all so much & just wants us to make the right choices to be able to return & live with Him & our Heavenly Father again someday!
Who I am? Who I can become?
I'm so THANKFUL for the GREAT Leadership that we have here in the Oregon Eugene Mission! I'm grateful that I was able to serve together with our Klamath Fall's Zone Leaders in both the KFalls 1st Ward & YSA 2nd Branch! I know this Mission has the GREATEST Missionaries EVER & I look up to each of these Missionaries! #541GetItDone 
Sister Durfey, Sister Falepapalangi, Sister Fisher
Elder Johnson & Elder Harmon (KFalls ZLs)

No comments:

Post a Comment